Travel Guide: Taking a Drone abroad
Most of the travelers come to the capitals of Western countries (Paris, Prague, London, Berlin, Budapest, Bucharest, Amsterdam, etc.). In addition to the prohibition of flying because it is a city, All the government buildings are nearby, and therefore, even more so - it is forbidden to fly!
A man has already spent a night in custody in Paris + confiscation of a drone+ criminal case + "get on the next flight home!" - You do not want it on your head during vacation (fines - up to 50 thousand euros, some places up to about 200 thousand euros!).
Countries where it is forbidden to fly or there are restrictions on flying from another country have nothing to take the drone for them.
Always use the GPS - Always know where your drone is
We always advise you to know where your Drone is. Because you are flying in new places that you do not know and do not know exactly, you should use GPS technology to know at any given moment where your drone.
Travelling with Drones? Here is the checklist before you go to travel abroad with your drone
- Research the Laws where You are Visiting
- Find a Good Carrying Casepelican
- Give Yourself Extra Time at Smaller Airports
- Know what Kind of Batteries You can Carry
- Embrace the Attention from Locals
- Pack your Batteries in a Fire-Proof Bag.
- Bring Extra Batteries
- Plan to Accommodate Your Need to Charge the Batteries
- Pack your Batteries in your Carry-On Luggage
- Practice Flying Stealthily for Certain Occasions
- Bring Extra Propellers
- Enjoy from the moment