You are a new drone pilot? Here is a Beginners Guide for Flying Drone for the first time! good luck from us!
• Fly, try all the flight directions close to you, try to combine the two steaks
• Practice control of the Gimbel (shoot when aiming forward or down)
Or by tilting the laptop or through the screen itself, choose what is convenient for you.
• Try to fly up and down at one time, alternately down and down. Try to surround
Object on the ground and keep the direction of the camera.
• Try the different shooting modes:
Multi – shot
– AEB mode (different exposure modes for later editing)
– Photo with timer.
– Pan (vertical or horizontal)
• Last step, try the different modes of flight built into the software.