We arrived at the flight site – What to do? How to Run a Drone? How to Fly a Drone: A Beginner’s Guide to a better drone flying experience
• Find a straight area to take off from.
• Make sure that there are no trees, power lines or other obstacles that may interfere.
• Turn on the drone and the remote control.
• Make sure that everything is connected and that all accessories “communicate” correctly with each other.
• Take off for a few seconds.
• Take a picture and video for the experiment.
• Practice drifting the drone.
• If everything is normal, go ahead. Successfully!